Enjoy our state of the art facility in which you will discover the true wellness lifestyle, relief from pain, and overall good health. We will show you the natural way to better health and we are convinced that after one visit you will see why chiropractic is the safe and effective alternative to back surgery.
We begin with a thorough examination and assess your areas of concern, as well as carefully consider your health history. We are trained in x-ray techniques and in order to make an accurate diagnosis, may take x-rays of your back and neck. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment. Based on the analysis of your initial examination, your treatment could consist of chiropractic adjustments, therapies, therapeutic massage, disc decompression, nutritional counseling and rehabilitation.
dumpster rental in Suffolk
Top Dog Dumpster Rental Cerritos CA
Bethlehem PA dumpster
Top Dog Dumpster Rental Clovis CA
dumpster rentals Clifton
rent a dumpster La Mesa CA
Round Rock dumpster rental
dumpsters Redwood City
dumpster rental in Milpitas CA
dumpster rentals in Port Arthur
Corona CA dumpsters
Saint Clair Shores MI dumpster rental
rent a dumpster in Sioux City IA
We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to enjoy our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. If you have any questions, click here or the Contact Us button above to reach one of our staff.
- Chiropractic is the #1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
- 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
- 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor.
- 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
- Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the western world.
Web MD reported on a study of research data over a 4 year period taken from nearly two million patients – 700,000 patients were on a healthcare plan that included chiropractic care compared to ONE MILLION patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for 4 years here are the results:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28% compared to those who did not have chiropractic care.• Back surgeries were reduced by 32% - that is 1 in every 3 people.
- One third fewer surgeries which reduced hospitalization by 41%.
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic to be 95%!!!